Interior ‘dry’ areas
Interior ‘wet’ areas,
Exterior / Exposed areas,
Heavy Traffic Areas
Hygiene Areas (food prep and processing areas, clinics
and hospitals), Pools, Saunas, Steamrooms, etc
<< Back to TAL Grout Catalogue
• TAL Super White Wall Grout is suitable for wall joints up to maximum 3mm wide
• TAL Wall & Floor Grout is suitable for wall and floor joints 2 – 8mm wide
• TAL Quarrygrout is suitable for wall and floor joints 5 – 25mm wide
• TAL Stainfree Grout is suitable for wall and floor joints 3 – 12mm wide
• TAL Fine Epoxy Grout is suitable for wall and floor joints 3 – 20mm wide
• TAL Industrial Grout is suitable for floor joints only, minimum 8mm wide
It is important to use the stipulated amount of liquid in the TAL Grout mixture. When cleaning, a damp, not wet, sponge must be used.
Over hydration (too much water) of the mix, or in cleaning, causes colour variations in the grout joints, and also affects the integrity of the grout, resulting in a friable (soft, powdery) product.